A consultation is important when considering a microblading, permanent make up, medical tatoo or micropigmentation.
Recently I moved to my own practice in Aalst, located Geraardsbergsestraat 194. My practice is located just outside the city center, right at the roundabout, at 1 km from the highway. So very easy to reach. Parking is possible on the street or in the private parking next to the building.
During the initial consultation you:
- get to know me, expert
- can ask all your questions
- if no contra-indications are present, you can fix an appointment for your treatment
If no contra-indications are perceived, the treatment goes as follows:
- after cleaning, disinfecting the facial part to be treated, I draw in detail with a make-up pencil
- this is necessary to give you an idea of the outcome result
- colorpigment selection for the permanent make up treatment will be done
- The actual pigmentationwork will start with respect of the safety and hygiene rules
It is clear that during your treatment I work with hygienic gloves, sterile single use needles. During the treatment a third person may be present. The post-written instructions are carefully explained and handed to you. A touch-up is included in the price and will be done after 4 weeks.
You can reach me on my portable +32 (0) 477 20 64 45 , send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org