Permanent eyeliner makes your eyes speak!
- Permanent make up eyeliner gives your eyes more expression
- Eyes are visually enhanced by a fine permanent top eyeliner and/or below
- Eyelashes can be accentuated by a technique called intensification of the upper and/or below eyelashes
- Permanent intensification of the lashes makes them look fuller. Intensification of the lashes is a pigmentationtechnique where eyelashes are accentuated. Eyelashes have an intense and full look. Intensification of the eyelashes is a lashaccent and is not an eyeliner nor kajal. The result is subtle and takes approximately 1,5 to 2 years.
More information about permanent make up to the eyes, eyebrows, lips
Intensification of the eyelashes is indicated:
- if you don't want an eyeliner or kajal
- for men, because of its subbtle look
- for women, men with blonde eyelashes
- for women, men with no or very little eyelashes
- when an eyeliner or kajal does not fit your eye make-up